The ICF-NJ (formerly known as the NJPCA, NJ Professional Coaches Association) is a Charter Chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and as such, all ICF-NJ members must first join ICF (click here for information about how to Join the ICF). Your ICF membership is on an annual billing schedule, and all ICF annual memberships begin on April 1st and expire on March 31st of the following year. Unfortunately, the ICF-NJ cannot accept ICF membership applications or fee.
Basic ICF-NJ Membership:
Basic ICF-NJ Membership is FREE for ICF Members when you select ICF-NJ as your chapter affiliation when you join the ICF or renew your ICF membership. You will receive a welcome email from ICF-NJ with information regarding your membership. (click here for information about how to Join the ICF).
Premier ICF-NJ Membership:
ICF-NJ Basic Members!! For just
$113 $55, (prorated cost as of 10/1/17), invest in yourself and your coaching practice for a year’s worth of incredible perks! ICF-NJ Premier Memberships are available NOW and will be valid through March 31, 2018. You’ll need your ICF membership ID# to upgrade or renew to an ICF-NJ Premier Membership.
Benefits of ICF-NJ Premier Membership include:
- Profile Listing in our exclusive Premier Member “Find a Coach” search feature on our website, a $125 value!
- Inclusion for up to 4 weeks per year in our exclusive “Featured Coach” homepage website advertisement, a $75 value!
- All Webinars for free – a $90+ value and 6+ ICF CCEUs for credentials coaches!
- Reduced pricing on our 3-Event Package – $95 for Premier Members, a $22 savings! Click here for more information.
- A one-time $20 discount to an in-person event in 2016 (expires March 31, 2017)