For over a decade, the International Coach Federation (ICF) has been leading the development of professional coaching. More than 10,000 coaches have participated in one of ICF’s three credentialing programs, gaining coaching expertise and professional fulfillment. With an ICF Credential, coaches demonstrate not only knowledge and skill, but also a commitment to high professional standards and a strong code of ethics.
Anyone serious about building or maintaining a coaching business should pursue ICF Credentials and become part of this well-respected group that has chosen to regulate itself and provide accountability to clients and the coaching profession as a whole.
All ICF Credentialed Coaches complete rigorous education and practice requirements, providing testimony to their commitment to excellence in coaching.
The mission of the ICF Credentialing program is to:
- Protect and serve consumers of coaching services
- Measure and certify competence of individuals
- Inspire pursuit of continuous development
About ICF Individual Credentialing:
The ICF offers three levels of coach credentials:
- The Associate Certified Coach (ACC) (Click here to learn more)
- The Professional Certified Coach (PCC) (Click here to learn more)
- The Master Certified Coach (MCC) (Click here to learn more)
More information from the ICF:
Please click here to access the GUIDE TO CREDENTIALING directly from the ICF website.